Wednesday 12 May 2010

Weigh in!

Woohoo! I lost 4 lbs!! So pleased with myself as I've now got my 4th silver seven so 2 stone gone! I'm only 1.5lbs away from my 10% so aiming for that next week. Food wise I've had a couple of iffy days this week but did a ton of walking so it just proves the activity pays off - but I wasn't sure what to expect so a really lovely result.

Not feeling too good today due to a sore throat and headache. I'm rather limited on what I can take as well because of breastfeeding so decided on honey and lemon in hot water which was a worthwhile use of points and really helped. Hoping I'll feel better tomorrow I'm getting annoyed with these colds. Also hoping I don't completely lose my voice again as it feels very similar.

I'm totally loving ebay! I've made £47 just from selling some of my old clothes, some baby clothes that are too small for Carson and some clutter that was just laying around. We've then invested some back into getting 2 charms for my bracelet (one for reaching the 2 stone mark and a silver one that has 10-20 days shipping so hoping I'll have my 10% by then) and the first two seasons of x files. So all good!

2 comments:

  1. I see you have lost 29 pounds! Good for you!!! I am going to start walkig 30 minutes a day NO MATTER WHAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and good luck with the walking, it really does pay off. :)

    ReplyDelete