Tuesday 27 July 2010

Oh *bleep*!

Forgive me if I don't blog for a little while. We are currently moving house and only had a weeks notice of this arrgghh! Moved in with my parents in law for a short time and have to have our house clear by friday. Also other half started a new job in London last week and is now having to work away during the week.

As you can imgine the healthy eating has gone a bit haywire! I'm feeling it though I've had heartburn this week for the first time in months!!

My major problem is my father in law likes to cook rich unhealthy food and considering their putting us up and buying all our food for a minimal rent, I feel I can't really say anything just yet. My intention is to start changing things and offer to cook etc. I am determined not to put all the weight I've lost back on as I feel so much better these days! So to combat these rich evening meals I've cut right down on what I'm eating in the daytime. Hopefully I get get some kind of balance which doesn't result in a huge gain??

So basically everything is up in the air I can hardly think straight but am going to try my best to keep control. This is where it reallys shows me if I've actually changed my lifestyle or just been on a diet for the last few months. Make or break me thinks!!! Wish me luck cause I bloody need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment