Wednesday 14 July 2010

Weigh in

I lost 3lbs this week and very pleased with that. So 4lbs away from my next silver seven, 2lb away from being under 18st but better than that I have less than 100lbs to lose to get to goal! I know it still a huge amount to lose but its noticing the little things like this that spur me on.

I still can't get my head round the fact that I've lost over 3st. Maybe one day soon it'll click that I'm slimmer because right now I still feel like I weigh nearly 22st! However the life style changes we've made still shock me on a daily basis. I honestly can't get over how my relatonship with food has changed.

On the C25K front I managed day 2 of week 2 yesterday and, can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm loving it! I'm actually enjoying going out and doing exercise.

To another good week and hopefully another good loss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment