Sunday 10 April 2011

Its been a while

Well its been about 10 months since I last posted and ALOT has changed! I'm due with our second baby on Tuesday and currently feeling very pregnant and very fed up! We've also got the job thing back on track to the point that money is actually comfortable these days. Were living in a lovely house with our second little baby on the way and we've got our wedding booked for September this year, it just seems everything has fallen into place since when I last posted. Now the only thing that I feel the need to put right is my weight then things really will be going great.

Obviously I had to stop weight watchers while pregnant and I have to say some of the old habits have crept back in. I do still feel some of the changes I made have stuck and haven't completely gone back to the old ways. I'm very much looking forward to getting back on weight watchers which is why I decided to revisit my blog and maybe start to post again.

I appreciate trying to get back on plan immediately after baby is born is probably a little short sighted of me and will just lead to alot of stress so need to plan this properly. I keep thinking I might sign up online not long after baby is born to get the hang of things again then return to meetings when he is a little bit older. All I know is April to September isn't a huge amount of time and I don't want to waste the time between now and then eating rubbish. I know I want to start losing weight again so why not give a really big push in time for our wedding. I also need a chance to get my head around the new pro points system.

I do feel a little nuts I'm mega heavily pregnant and thinking about getting back on plan already - I must be nuts!! Guess I'll just have to see how I feel after I've given birth again and life with a newborn and a 18 month old toddler has begun! Whole new chapter of our life is about to begin lets hope it includes me being slimmer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment