So I've asked myself where could I improve to ensure I get a loss next week...
- Portion control - we bought a couple of tubs of ice cream and I feel that maybe I was a little bit to liberal with my portions sizes. So going to avoid the tubs and go for individually wrapped stuff this week
- Carson has dropped feeds and I'm still getting 5 points extra for breastfeeding. I'm not sure if I really need that much extra these days considering he only feeds 5 times a day. So I'm going to drop a point this week and see if that helps.
- Exercise - or the lack of. I did a long walk on Sunday but not much else the rest of the week. My best weeks were when I walked for at least 30mins a day. I'm also considering starting the couch to 5k that everyone of the weight watcher forums raves about. I really feel like I should be upping my activity levels.
- Sneaky extras when cooking, guesstimating and generally getting a tad complacent. So I'm going to, as my leader said, track, track and track some more! No more sneaky extras - I'm only lying to myself!
- I also had a blip on Sunday - So I'm going to aim to keep within points for the week as I finished the week slightly over my points allowance. I appreciate that sometimes this won't always go to plan but I can try.
So I'm off to have a positive, active, back to basics week and see what that brings for me this time next week! xx