Wednesday 9 June 2010

Happy

I'm feeling happy today which is nice. Finding out I'd lost 6 lbs this week very much helped! I'm now only 3lbs away from getting my sixth silver seven so 3 stone loss!

So of my aims I set last week I did loads of activity, planned what I was going to eat most days, tracked everything, I did go over my points at the weekend but most days I was within or close to my points and used less than half my activity points. So all in all very pleased that I seem to have got back in to the swing of things.

I'm going to try and do the same if not more this week. Hopefully I could get a 3lb loss next week but I'd be happy with any loss. I keep getting the warning on weight watchers that I'm losing too much weight and I should slow my weightloss. However I'm not too worried as I know full well I'm not going without or eating under my points I'm just exercising more and tracking so...? I certainly don't want to intentionally slow my weightloss and I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts knowing full well it will come to end to be replaced with 1lb-2lb losses.

I took Carson to an under 1's playgroup today which was interesting. He's not a very gentle baby and there was younger babies there who don't appreciate having their faces scratched and pulled. Hmm I'm thinking this is something we've got to work on, I spent the whole time worrying and following him. Oh well he's still my gorgeous little man and he doesn't mean it bless him.

Here's to another fab week!

No comments:

Post a Comment