Wednesday 18 July 2012

Weigh in

I gained 1lb which I was very much expecting.

I have been very ill this week and ended up staying in hospital on Friday night with breathing problems. They think possibly a chest infection and I'm recovering on a high dose of anti-biotic's. I've eaten terribly since I got home and was actually expecting more. I'm completely fine with what I gained and under the circumstances I'm not going to feel bad about it!

I am however intending to get back on track as I don't want anything to get in the way of my weight loss journey. There is no excuse to go mad and eat rubbish all week. If I can stay the same or lose a small amount next week I will be very pleased.

Its difficult because I rarely crave healthy food and so its fighting the urge to eat junk. I know that eating rubbish makes me feel rubbish though so I'm really going to make the effort to eat well.

Its been an awful week and I've been feeling really down because of it all. My Mum has been looking after my kids for me and I've been really missing them! Just want to feel better now, its horrible feeling so weak!

Anyway to a good week food wise, its the one thing I have control over!

No comments:

Post a Comment