Sunday 22 July 2012

Just might have managed...

...a whole day on track!

I have 1 daily point left and have tracked everything today! I'm feeling so pleased with myself and really feel that I have found my motivation again. I hated feeling out of control and emotional so it feels great to be back.

I missed feeling like this, food has nothing on this feeling. I must MUST remember how good it feels getting back on track and with any luck the next time I have a slip up I can read this post and remind myself why a bad meal, bad day or bad week doesn't have to carry on past that. A gain doesn't mean I'm back to square one it just means I'm human and sometimes life will get in the way. If I learn from this then it isn't a failure just a chance to learn how to succeed in the future.

Here's hoping three days on track can undo some or all of the damage from the start of this week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment