Sunday 11 March 2012

Good start despite a bad day

It would seem it wasn't the best of days to start given that were all ill. Despite this I've done an hour of walking today and I'm well within my calories. So in a way its not been all bad as I decided I can't just give up because I'm not feeling well. Life is going to be full of sniffles and various other bugs and I can't give up every time I feel under the weather.

I also got another nice surprise when I weighed myself. It turns out I weigh nearly a stone less than I thought I did! So here's me here's me thinking I weighed around 21st 10lbs and in fact I weigh 20st 13lbs. I still have a very long journey ahead of me but feel great that I'm just that little bit closer than expected.

I really need to take this one day at a time and feel good about the small victories. I've been dreading starting because I already have it in my head that I'll 'fail'. I just need to remember that I haven't failed if I keep going and keep trying.

So all in all I feel rough but feel good that I've managed the first day.


No comments:

Post a Comment